Project website: http://euchina-ict.eu/
Added value of the database
The CHOICE online database provides an effective way to find information of China-EU MS/AC projects and other relevant EU bilateral projects with China, focusing on ICT research. The CHOICE online database provides added value over other platforms by:
- Focusing on China-EU ICT cooperative projects
The CHOICE online database focuses on both bilateral and multilateral projects with strong China-EU ICT cooperation aspects. This Database provides an easy and effective way of finding relevant information for ICT researchers.
- Listing specific projects according to the selection criteria established
The CHOICE online database provides relevant information on specific EU-China ICT projects that are considered to have met the following selection criteria:
- Projects focused on ICT R&D;
- Recent projects (from 2008);
- World leading Chinese expertise contributing to the project output;
- Projects that dealt successfully with IPR issues;
- Activities continued after the project funding period is over;
- Projects that contributed to policy development and regulatory initiatives.
- Providing links and short synopses of all consortium partners
The CHOICE online database provides links and short synopses of all consortium partners on the database webpages. This allows for the easier identification of cooperation opportunities in EU-China ICT research.
- Conducting interviews with FP7 project coordinators
The project team developed several interviews with FP7 project coordinators in order to provide additional information for project description and main results.
- Including EU-China Bilateral projects
The CHOICE online database includes information on bilateral initiatives of cooperation between the EU and China. The information was obtained through public sources as well through direct contacts from Embassies of the different Member States. The projects are being frequently updated.